Some say vintage, others classic, but whatever you decide to call this style, it will be a pleasant sight for your interior. Feature-packed and good-looking are not enough to describe the Dr Infrared Portable Heater, but you are in luck because these next few paragraphs will give you the gist of it and make your choice an informed one.
Benefits of the Dr Infrared Portable Space Heater
- The reliable heating system comprising two types of advanced technology creates low maintenance warmth with a good health rate. Power Temperature Coefficient uses a ceramic stone to moderate heat and preserve the humidity in the room. You can enjoy warmth that doesn’t dry out the air in the room and irritate breathing.
- Many heating devices use fans that are noisy and stir up bacteria and dust in the air. This heater has a very quiet fan that does not stay on all the time but simply facilitates the thermostat’s correct operation.
- The low weight, caster wheels, and power cord length of 72 inches make it highly maneuverable and applicable to almost any space.
- There is a timer setting function that allows the user to tell the unit how long it should run. The range is between one and twelve hours. This kind of functionality allows for precise statistics that can facilitate the most efficient use of the heater.
- The many safety features raise the safety level, and you will not worry about the child, elderly, or pet getting burned.
Features of the Dr Infrared Portable Space Heater
Along with the advanced technology, the Dr Infrared Heater offers useful features that make it functional and practical.
- The safety rate is relatively high due to the tip-over and overheat protection, causing the unit to shut down when activated. To add to this, the surface does not get hot and is safe to the touch.
- There is a very long power cord supplied and caster wheels for easy moving around the unit between different rooms.
- Thermostat controlled heating for high energy efficiency and electricity cost-reduction.
- Lifetime filter supplementing the no maintenance requirements to this heater.
- A twelve-hour automatic shut-off timer on the PTC is available.
- No maintenance requirements, hence, no additional costs
- High heat output with thermostat regulation
- Energy-efficient technologies incorporated in one device
- The unit is elementary to relocate, and no extension is needed
- Classic looking smooth design of the surface
- Children, elderly, and pet safe
- In-room temperature is not displayed
- Light smell might be emitted according to some users
If you want to have a safe and efficient heater, you can choose from a wide variety available nowadays. However, if you want something more, then the Dr Infrared Portable Heater is one for you to consider seriously. The heaters’ prime feature is the combination of two energy and cost-efficient technologies, making it stand proud amongst all the other contesters.
Leaving technology and features to the side, it is always good to have in mind ones’ personal attitude when deciding on a purchase. The working mechanism of this heater and the fan noise might not be to your taste, and you may not react well to it. It turns on and off throughout the heater’s operation, which may be irritable to some people even though the fan has a low noise rate.
Although the Dr Infrared Heater offers many safety features, common sense should not be ignored, so leaving this or any heater on while you are away at work is not advisable.