Diversity in demand is so vast and wide that making a choice is always time-consuming, challenging, and can often lead to frustration. Taking some minutes to read the current extensive review of the Edenpure electric heater will indeed help you with your choice and make life easier.
It has just enough optionality and features to suit a wide range of demands and also delivers quality.
Benefits of the Edenpure CopperSmart Electric Portable Heater
The Edenpure portable energy-efficient heater doesn’t fall short at all in terms of benefits, and you will find that it offers quite a few perks.
- There are two power options, one low at 1000Watts and one high at 1500Watts. Since it is equipped for thermostatic control, you can easily adjust settings according to your needs, depending on the given space characteristics you have. All this helps energy efficiency and cost reduction.
- Many safety features allow you to use the heater without worries. The tip-over sensor makes the unit shut down immediately when it falls over. There are two high limit sensors, and the front grill cover is touch-safe, so don’t worry about the tiny fingers getting burned. If there is a power outage, the auto-reboot feature will allow the unit to return once the power is back on.
- The heat emission is powerful enough to heat a space of up to a thousand square feet. Of course, it all depends on the room’s isolation but still, for a portable heater, this is quite a good benefit.
Features of the Edenpure Electric Portable Heater
Benefits come from the features available on any product, so here is what this heater can offer in terms of optionality and diverse use:
- It is sometimes taken for granted, but the remote-control feature is definitely an advantage. If you have an elderly in your home, this feature will make their life much more comfortable. The remote has a big operating range, so you won’t have to get up and move closer.
- There is a Positive Temperature Coefficient (PTC) heating element installed in the heater, which increases durability substantially. A small ceramic stone increases the power output of the heater while operating in colder temperatures.
- The tip-over feature makes the unit shut down immediately when it falls over to its side, for example.
- Auto Reboot feature turning the heater back on after a power outage.
- The unit can be thermostat controlled hence using energy efficiently and reducing cost. There are two power options for low and high settings, which adds further regulation optionality.
- The PTC feature allows the heater not to dry out the room’s humidity and reduce the oxygen, like too many other heating sources might do.
- There are many safety measures applied through the features on this unit
- A timer setting for thermostat control
- The surface and front grill of the unit is touch-safe
- Edenpure electric heater is made in Ohio, USA
- Remote control with all functions
- The fan may be too noisy
One of the most important things to think about when choosing this kind of appliance is the specifics of the space you would like to use it in and how adaptive it is. Here is where the Edenpure heater shows good advantage and contest qualities.
The many optional settings will allow you to use it in a small or larger space, and depending on the quality of isolation, you will get an adequate result.
Another important issue is energy and cost-efficiency. Here the heater doesn’t fall short because of the timer setting and the Positive Temperature Coefficient delivered from the ceramic heating element.