When you want a heater that will be a permanent addition to your home, you should choose one that can be mounted to the wall or the ceiling. This fan-forced heater is an electric wall heater for smaller bathrooms and other rooms in the home. It features a polished chrome finish to bring elegance and sophistication to your bathroom whilst the flush fit installation ensures that you will not waste any Space even in a smaller bathroom.
This heater is easy to operate and is a great solution if you have a room that is 250 ft.² or less. Although you will need to remember to purchase and will can when you buy this heater, it is not difficult to install for yourself. You will be able to save money by not having to have your whole heating system on, as well as saving money on initial installation costs as he will be able to do that for yourself if you are confident enough.
Benefits of the Cadet 79241 Electric Wall Heater
When you purchase this cadet bathroom heater, you will be able to enjoy plenty of great benefits. It is a modern looking heater that will be useful in your home.
- There are no complicated controls to worry about with this heater. A simple on-off rocker switch allows you to turn the heater on or off.
- Although you will need to purchase the wall can separately, this heater comes with the heating element itself, grill, and a mesh screen. It also comes with instructions so that you can install it for yourself. This allows you to save money, as you won’t need to hire a professional.
- This heater uses a low 1000w-heating element to keep your bathroom warm. It will not use much electricity and will mean that you can turn off your main central heating system so that you can save money. This is especially useful in the morning when you are getting ready for work or school and you don’t want to waste money by heating the entire house just to use the bathroom.
- This heater is suitable to be used safely in your bathroom. You should still follow the correct installation guidelines, however, to ensure that it will be as safe as possible to use.
- You can install an optional thermostat if you wish.
Features of the Cadet 79241 Electric Wall Heater
In addition, these features of this bathroom heater make it even better for your bathroom.
- A mesh screen at the front of the grille is included so that the heat is dispersed better. Thanks to this design feature along with the blower fan, you can be sure that your bathroom will remain comfortable and warm whilst the heater is on.
- The chrome finish of this bathroom heater ensures that you can add a touch of elegance to your modern bathroom.
- This heater comes with a 2-year warranty so that you can enjoy peace of mind with your purchase.
- Can be used in damp atmospheres such as the bathroom
- The chrome finish gives an elegant appearance
- Compact and space-saving design
- 2-year warranty
- This bathroom heater is only suitable for very small bathrooms as it is only capable of heating an area of 250 square feet. If you need to heat a larger area, you may need 2 of these units, or you may even want to think about buying a different space heater for large rooms.
- When you buy this heater, you should remember that it does not include a wall can. If you are installing this wall heater in a new bathroom or adding a wall heater for the first time, you will have to purchase a wall can. You may be able to use an existing wall can if there is one.
- The not thermostatic control means that it is difficult to regulate the heat output of this heater. You could consider installing an optional thermostat so that you have more control of the heater.
This is an affordable wall heater that is suitable for use in the bathroom. You will be able to add supplemental heat when you want to save money on your heating bills thanks to this cheapest home heating option. This is especially useful if you are taking a bath or a shower, or if you are getting ready for school or work in the morning and don’t want to have to heat your entire home in the process.
There are a few drawbacks to choosing this bathroom heater. You will need to buy a wall can if you don’t already have one in place. There is also no thermostat that comes with this heater so you won’t be able to control the temperature of the heater. On the other hand, if you are simply using this wall heater to provide instant and short-term heat in your bathroom, it will be more than adequate.