With plenty of great benefits and features, this stove is a great choice for most homes and instead of needing to install a heater in every room of your home, just one heater could be capable of keeping your entire home warm.
Benefits of the Castle 12327 Serenity Wood Pellet Stove
There are plenty of benefits to choosing this heater instead of any other on the market. These are just some of the advantages that you can experience with the Castle 12327 Serenity Wood Pellet Stove.
- This is a highly efficient heater. With a 78% efficiency rate, you can be sure that more energy will be generated from burning the pellets in this stove in comparison to most of the other pellet stoves on the market. One of the main contributors to this efficiency is the high quality and innovative heat exchanger in the stove. With 2.5 square feet of heating in a smaller space, this heater keeps all the heat in your home instead of letting it escape through the ventilation. If the stove didn’t use standard pellets, then its efficiency would probably be higher and this is one of the only things that let this heater down.
- Made of steel, this is a durable heater that offers the best possible strength. The steel construction also allows easy cleaning of the unit. The problem with using steel for the construction material, however, is that it is a good conductor of heat. When the heater starts to warm up, so does the housing and this means that it can become quite hot to the touch. You should bear this in mind if you have small children or pets in your home.
- This stove costs less than $2000 and with this one-off initial purchase, you will be able to heat a home of up to 2,800 square feet. Although at first, the price may indeed seem high, in actual fact, this is a very low cost of heating your home. In addition, the stove can be used with any pellets that you wish to use, so if you can get hold of very cheap pellets, you will be able to keep the running costs as low as possible too. When you add this to a high burning efficiency, you will find that this is a very reasonable heater to run.
Features of the Castle 12327 Serenity Wood Pellet Stove
As well as being advantageous to use in comparison to other pellet stoves, the Castle 12327 heater comes with some great features to make it easy to use and reliable.
- The design is one of the main features of this stove. Although it looks great, what’s even better is what’s on the inside. Instead of having a whole maze of complicated metal tubes to distribute the heat around the stove, this heater has a far simpler heat exchange mechanism. Whilst other pellet stoves that have this intricate maze of tubes may be effective at transferring heat to your home, they are very difficult to maintain and have a lot that could go wrong with them. Instead, this stove simply needs you to clean out the pan and the fire pot to give the interior of the stove a quick dust out.
- The fuel feed system features a digital control board that allows the stove to operate on a timer-controlled cycle.
- A blower is integrated into the design of this stove and this ensures that the warm air is distributed well into your room. It is important that you keep up with regular maintenance, however, as the blower does slightly increase the chance of a fire.
- Automatic operation
- Fast cleaning and simple maintenance
- Doesn’t require a specific type of pellet
- High quality and effective heat exchanger
- Durable and reliable heater
- Increased risk of fire due to the blower
- Outer casing can become hot, which can be dangerous
This is one of the best pellet stoves around and you will be able to enjoy many great advantages and features when you use it. It not only looks great, but it is easy to clean and maintain so that you can enjoy many years of effective operation.
As it has been designed with such precision, this heater is able to be highly energy efficient and it can save you money in the short term when buying a new heating system for your home as well as save money in the longer term as it does not cost a lot to run.