The Lasko 754200 heater is one of the highest quality ceramic heaters around for people who want to add more heat to smaller rooms. (Click to see the list of heaters for large rooms) Packed with plenty of benefits and features, this heater can be an economical way of staying warm if you don’t have a full central heating system in your home.
With different thermostatic settings, you will be able to enjoy plenty of benefits such as more comfortable heat temperatures when the room is a little warmer, and energy-saving modes when you don’t need as much heat.
This heater can also be used as a cooling fan in the warmer summer months. This makes this heater great for all year round use.
Whether you are looking for a heater to keep you warm whilst camping or traveling, or if you want a supplemental heater that you can use in a room in your home, this may be the perfect heater for you.
Check out this in-depth review to find out why this is such a popular portable ceramic heater.
Benefits of the Lasko 754200
These benefits of this ceramic heater ensure that it will keep you warm in the colder months. Whether you’re on the move or if you simply need to provide supplemental heating in your home, these great benefits will show you why this may be the best ceramic wall heater for your needs.
- This is a smaller heater so you will be able to fit it under a desk or on a table for personal heat. This will be safe because the heater is not so large that it could get knocked or tipped over in these locations. You can also enjoy better warmth.
- You can use this heater even if there are small children in your household or if you have any pets. The casing of the heater does not get hot, so there is no risk of being burned or the heater starting a fire due to the heater’s housing.
- If you don’t need to use any heat at all, you will still be able to make use of the heater. It has an integrated fan that is used to disperse the heat around the room, but the fan can also be used to keep your room cool during the warmer summer months.
- You will be able to use this heater safely in enclosed outdoor environments too including trailers, garages, and tents.
- This is a portable heater that comes with a carrying handle. It is also lightweight so that you can carry it from one location to another with ease. You can also mount it on a wall if you wish.
Features of the Lasko 754200
These additional features of the Lasko 754200 ceramic heater allow you to get the most out of it. As well as the great benefits outlined above, check out the features that this heater has to offer.
- If you are sitting close to the heater, or if it is not as cold in your room as it may be in the really cold months, you will be able to turn down the power to use the 900-watt setting. This will ensure that the heater doesn’t produce too much heat and that it saves power.
- Manual control is integrated into the design of the heater so that you will be able to control the heat output with ease.
- The ceramic heating element is tough and durable. It also disperses heat evenly out into your room.
- This heater features quiet operation so that you won’t be disturbed by unpleasant and repetitive noises whilst it is on.
- An overheat protection function is built into this heater. This will ensure that the heater will cut out if it becomes too hot. This is not only safer for you, but it also means that there is far less risk of the heater breaking over time.
- Portable and easy to transport
- Safe to use in tents, trailers and in the home
- Thermostatic control
- Ceramic heating element
- Overheat protection
- Quiet operation
- This isn’t the best heater if you want to heat a larger room
- The thermostat can mean that the heater doesn’t stay on for long
- You may hear some noise from the fan on the fastest setting
As you can tell from this helpful review, there are plenty of great things to look forward to when you purchase the Lasko 754200 heater. Not only can you stay warm in the winter, but you will also be able to stay cool in the summer. If you want to use this appliance as a personal heater, you will be able to do so. This is because it is safe to put near your feet or body by storing it under a table or on the tabletop.